Robocalls dipped in September
IRVINE, 10/17/17 10:49am
• Yet there were still 2.4 Billion of the annoying calls during the month
• 925 robocalls placed every second of every minute of every day of the month
• Scam calls hit 480 Million or two for every adult in the nation in one month
At last! An end to expiration date confusion
SACRAMENTO, 10/15/17 9:05pm
• New California law calls for standard phrases for food date labels
• "Every day we open our refrigerators and wonder what the dates on our food mean"
Weekend News Briefs from CVBT
STOCKTON, 10/13/17 9:01pm
• Hiring someone? Be careful what you ask; there’s a new state law in place
• State sues Trump -- again
• And more....
What Americans are afraid of
ORANGE, 10/13/17 8:50am
• Chapman University survey turns up a surprising bogeyman
• “Clearly reflects political unrest and uncertainty”
People in the News
STOCKTON, 10/12/17 9:01pm
• Internal medicine specialist joins Visalia group
• Sacramento TV station names a new top news manager
• And more...